Top 30 Best Valentine day quotes | Best Romantic Quotes | Love Quotes | SMS


Valentine's Day Quotes



Image result for Valentine's Day Quotes

Valentines Day Quotes By William Shakespeare



Image By - YourSelf

Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t live without. — Rafael Ortiz

"I've always loved you, and when you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be."

"You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning."

- Me Before You

"I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world."

The Best Valentine day quotes

1. Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.

2. Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.

3. You always gain by giving love.

4. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.

5. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.

6. Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years, multiply.

7. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you ... I could walk through my garden forever.

8. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.

9. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.

10. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.


Image result for valentine day quotes



E.E. Cummings
I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)

Charles M. Schulz
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.

Audrey Hepburn
The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.

Thomas Merton
Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone — we find it with another.

Diana, Princess of Wales
If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.

"I love you. Today. Right now. Just as you are. And I know, with time we will change. We will evolve. We will grow. And I hope we do all of it together." 

"I may not say much when I am with you, but all of me loves you all the time. Richard Nixon, love letter to his wife "

"The shorthand soulmates often use to describe one another is "the love of my life."

Image result for Valentine's Day Quotes